Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Okay, let me try this again...

I NEED you to help me with this coffee business.. Yes, YOU! (we're selling Ethiopian yummy coffee to raise $ for our Ethiopian adotion, see post below for details) Would you please consider putting a post on your blog about our coffee store? My dear friend Lorrie shared our post and had a lady buy 2 bags. She told Lorrie she LOVED that coffee and was having a hard time finding it:) YAY! So far we've sold $40 worth. We get $5.00 a bag! We really would appreciate you guys helping us out by posting the link to the store on your blog.. you never know who might be looking for some great coffee:).
Thank you in advance for those who do! Thank you also for those of you who are helping with the can collection! You really have no idea how much it's appreciated. Sometimes I have a hard time not being discouraged by the lack of interest of the "christian" community when it comes to the orphan... HIS children!
Here's the link to the store:
http://www.justlovecoffee.com/thewallaces
Update..
Okay, as I was doing some blog reading I noticed my former boss and dear friend:) blogged about our coffee over here.. Thank you Rochelle! God allowed me to find her again this year after being out of contact for several years and she has been a true blessing to me... just wished we lived closer. Love you Rochelle!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh we wish we were closer too. Good luck. Love you guys!

Krista said...

I plan to post a link to your blog and some info about coffee (when I get a moment to blog). Also, we are coffee drinkers so I plan to buy some as well! :)

I asked Jimmy about putting a recycling container up in his building at Florida State University, and amazingly enough, there are NO vending machines in the entire building as a policy to keep the newly renovated building clean! Crazy! I am going to ask someone at church her owns a factory with 50 or so employees...some boys that are big recyclers at church might have dibs on their cans already, but it is worth a try! :)
Cans in Tallahassee are 35 cents a pound, I don't know if that is good or not. Do you know anyone in Oregon? I grew up in Oregon and you get 5 cents for EACH can you recycle! I will see if I can come up with any connections on that.
Praying for you guys, Krista

Steph said...

I'm a friend of Krista & Jimmy's. Krista shared your blog with. My husband and I are also adopting from Ethiopia. Congratulations and may the Lord bless your efforts.

designHER Momma said...

you know I'm all over it.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

I just ran across your blog through someone else that happens to be adopting from Ethiopia too. Blessings to you as your travel this journey.