Saturday, January 23, 2010

a little too much passion, maybe..

God has filled me with passion! I knew it from a young age. It's SO hard for me to sit idle while injustices are occurring. SOOO hard!! Honestly in many instances, it's not made me very popular. It's funny b/c the last 2 nights I've had the hardest time sleeping b/c I am so wired about how much I love LIFE! I LOVE what God has done, is doing and will continue to do. I'm literally giddy over HIM. I've played a gazillion of my FAV christian music to Cam while he's trying to sleep and I'm like... "DON'T you just LOVE those lyrics?????" He thinks I'm a nut but he's always known that about me. I'm SO grateful that God has opened my eyes to who He is. He's opened my eyes to the reality that I have nothing without Him and everything I have is HIS. My heart is literally bursting with gratitude of the things He's entrusted to us. My husband. Andrew. Parker. Piper. Joleigh. Oh, He has been SO good!

My prayer is that I will never be scared to follow Him. Lord, let me always stand up and say YES to anything called of me. I would really encourage you to read Katie's blog. Her obedience to Him is awe inspiring.

What is He asking you to do? Where is He wanting you to move? Is He calling you to downsize financially so you can use HIS money to serve those in need? I pray the words of our heart will echo the song... "Wherever He leads, I'll go. I'll follow my Christ who loves me so. Wherever He leads I'll go"

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

Never too much passion Jen! I love that about you!!! You are such a great role model and make me happy just to be in your presence. Love Katie's blog too. Wow that inspires us to prayer for God's will.

the Fosters said...

Thanks for introducing me to Katie's blog. I love reading both yours and hers.
I am proud of you for living the truth out in your daily life and how excited you are about our Lord. It touches my heart.

Nic said...

Ok, Drew told me that he HAD to drink plenty of sprite to save cans for Joleigh =) I think he found a good excuse to drink cokes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
designHER Momma said...

I love your passion! And I wish we lived closer - because I have a serious diet coke addiction...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.