Saturday, September 6, 2008

Too much time on his hands

So Anita and Anna got the point of my wonderful, reflective post about the sad songs. You know, be nicer to your family, let your mascara run all over your face. Apparently my brother-in-law didn't watch the videos and really let the words touch his heart. After reading the post, he seemed to think I was somehow infatuated with Reba herself and perhaps, deep down inside, wanted to be Reba McEntire. Then with, obviously, too much time on his hands he decided to try to make my dreams of becoming Reba come true. After seeing the pictures, while hysterically laughing, Cameron said, "Maybe that is what Piper will look like with her red hair" ;).

9 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

that is NUTS!!!

made2mama said...

Too funny!! How sweet of him;)

The Outlaw Family said...

:) hahaha So awesome!

Becke' said...

Since you left the disclaimer about not listening to the Reba stuff if you were already having an emotional year, I decided to take your advice and not listen at this time! But, the pictures are hilarious!! I do love me some Reba!

The Reagans said...

i think you'd fall over from the weight of all that hair!!

Paige said...

the second picture almost looks like...Michael Jackson!

Anonymous said...

LOL...that is hysterical.

Anita said...

that is HILARIOUS!!

Aaron said...

Here's your one chance Fancy!