Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's been a little busy around here...

This week has been a blur. Parker was sick with fever at the beginning of the week, Sissy had a diaper rash and now Andrew has a horrible cough:(. I need to douse our house with some good ole' Lysol. We've also not had a lot of sleep around here:/.
I've been busy selling things on Ebay. I've sold most of my Fall maternity clothes. I decided to sell them all because I'm in desperate need of some GOOD shoes, which I'm bidding currently bidding on:). My feet are killing me at work. Seriously, teachers hardly ever sit down in an elementary school!
My poor dad had to have emergency surgery Friday night to remove his gallbladder. The boys were so sad when I told them Papa was in the hospital. Parker said, "is it a different Papa?". It was sweet. As far as the boys are concerned, you could substitute Papa's name for every Chuck Norris fact. They think he's tough as nails:). I've attached a pic of a note Andrew wrote to Papa and some words he was practicing spelling.
Yesterday we went to a John Rosemond parenting conference. We love John Rosemond. We were fortunate enough to hear him speak a few years ago and it was so wonderful to go back. He's also the one we got the excellent potty training advise from that helped us potty train the boys in a little over a day... good stuff!!

2 comments:

the Percifuls said...

Hope everyone's better!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of comfy shoes...have you ever tried "privos" by Clarks? They are super comfy and last forever. Wilkinson's carries them...the prices are from about 40 to 100...but so worth it!
Becke'