Saturday, September 13, 2008

Will I catch up???

I love it that Andrew and Parker are so close in age, only 17 months apart. They are such great friends and playmates. My heart is a little sad because Andrew is growing up and seems to be leaving Park behind. I know Parker is growing up, too, but he's still at home. Andrew is off at school making friends. The other day Andrew said two of his friends wanted him to come over and Parker said, "can I go, too?" Andrew said, "well you don't know them". I told Parker if Andrew went over to their house that mommy and daddy would take him somewhere fun so he wouldn't be sad... he said, "okay, but I'll still be a little sad:(". I took this pic below with my phone. Andrew had brought home a library book from school and they went out on the porch to look at it together. It was so sweet. Today I told Parker that at his birthday he would be 4. He said, "Will I catch up with Andrew?"

No comments: