Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh yes we did...

take all of our family of 5 to the county fair. Hopefully poor little Piper didn't get lung cancer. As soon as we pull up, Parker fell asleep so I had to pick him up out of his car seat and put him in the stroller. If any of you have ever driven a stroller through dirt and HUGE power cords, let me just say I don't recommend it. Parker's poor head was flopping all over the place. He was SO sleepy, I couldn't wake him up. When he finally woke up he was super pumped about riding the motorcycles. I pulled him out of the stroller and noticed he's soaking wet. He had an accident while he was sleeping. We probably shouldn't have let him ride any rides but we figured surely the workers used lysol wipes between each kiddo;).
I was a little embarrassed that Parker was soaking wet. Little did I know I had reasons of my own to be embarrassed about. Rewind to about an hour before we left.... Parker found some hair clips that he wanted to put in my hair. I said, "okay but we have to take them out because we're about to leave". My hair was in the shortest ponytail possible and I let Parker put them all in my ponytail. Fast forward several hours.... I was rocking Piper that night before putting her to bed and sat back in the chair and realized I never took the clips out. That's right... there were 5 COLORFUL clips in my super tiny ponytail all night. I immediately started getting hot, you know that embarrassed feeling. I began thinking, "who all did I see tonight??" Then anger sat in. I said, "Cameron, COME here". I asked him, "Did you not notice something different about my hair?" He's like, "what, the clips?" He said he thought it was some sort of fashion statement. Oh my goodness!!!

7 comments:

the Percifuls said...

Wow! You're braver than I am!

That's so funny about the hair clips. Just like a guy to not even think anything about it!

the Fosters said...

I guess Cameron thought maybe you were trying something new! That is sooooo funny!! Laughing as I type!

Becke' said...

This has me in stiches! I wish you had taken a pic of yourself!

The Uptons said...

That is too funny...good thing little Piper is coming along...she'll keep you in check. I too would like to have seen a pic of the clips:)

Little Oak Table said...

WE NEED VISUAL

WE NEED VISUAL

PUH-LEASEEEE POST A REINACTMENT PHOTO!!!!!!!

Phoebe said...

How funny. Such classic behavior from a man.

made2mama said...

That is too funny;) Sounds just like something Brian would do!