Tuesday, September 2, 2008

He's been waiting for so long...

When Andrew woke up this morning I told him, "Happy Birthday". The first thing he said was, "Am I five? Am I five right now??" He was so excited that he was finally FIVE. He's had a great day. I let him choose what we would have for dinner and he chose tacos. Cameron took him and Parker to the sports center to play a little ball tonight. This morning at school, I was peeking in his classroom to see what they were doing and saw him proudly wearing his birthday hat:). He looked so cute with his huge hat on.
Although I'm so sad my little ones are growing so fast, I know that we'll make even more memories the older they get. This weekend we went swimming at a state park and I saw a mom and son spending time together. The son seemed to be around 16 or so. He and his mom were having a great time together. It made Andrew turning five not seem so sad.
Happy Birthday sweet son!! Mommy loves you!!

No comments: