Sunday, October 5, 2008

I wish everyday was a weekend day...

I SO enjoy the weekends! I have so much fun hanging out with the kiddos and Cameron. We've pretty much stayed at home all weekend because Andrew was sick. He's feeling MUCH better but still has a terrible cough if he gets to moving around too much. He hasn't ran fever for about 3 days. I'm sending him to school but am making him hang out with me during recess because I don't think his little body can handle too much excitement.
Today I made sissy some baby food. I steamed some carrots and some sweet potatoes and pureed them. She's not eating veggies yet but will be pretty soon. I'm just keeping them in the deep freeze until she's ready. She was eyeing them awful hard though... don't think it will be too long:).

As a mom, I've always said every stage just gets better and better. All weekend Andrew has been writing little stories. Most of them have to do with Spiderman and getting the bad guys. It's so funny!! I was sweeping tonight and found this behind the clothes basket.

Also, today while we were changing Piper she started rolling around the floor before we could get a diaper on her and Andrew said, "Piper has 3 hinies, no wait a minute, she has 6, WOW... she has 7 hinies!!" Poor Sissy, she can't help it she has so many rolls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make Anna's baby food too-- that stuff's expensive to buy the individual containers! I wish I had a separate freezer though. Ours is currently full of milk and will soon be full of baby food--there's no room for our stuff!

I'm glad to hear little Andrew is doing better. I was wondering about him today.

the Fosters said...

I can't believe little Andrew is still sick! Surely he should get better soon. I think every doctor sends you home with an inhaler. Everyone has one it seems.
Way to go on making the baby food. I was always too lazy to do that. (Also, I really don't like to cook that much anyway.)

made2mama said...

I love the weekends too with my little fam;) Yummy baby food. Exactly what I wanted to do but didn't make it that far. One of these days I'm hoping to turn into Super Momma and do some amazing things;)