Monday, October 6, 2008

Princess Piper

I'm home again today with poor Andrew:(. He seemed to be getting better but had a really bad night last night. He coughed for about 1 1/2 hours. At times he had a hard time catching his breath because he couldn't quit coughing. It was scary. I took him back this morning to the doc (of course a different doctor/the same one who thought it was croup:/. She gave him an inhaler. She said she would've given him a steroid but hated to because it was his first visit.. I'm like HELLO... we've been here 3 times in 1 week. Anywho, I'm hoping the inhaler works. She seems to be convinced he's going to have asthma. I'm hoping not. She said his lungs were really dark like an asthmatic but it could just be the pneumonia.
We sat outside some this morning and Andrew brought me some flowers for baby Piper:). I took some pics with my phone. She's such a little bundle of sunshine:).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, when she was born I thought she looked more like Parker, but now I think she looks more like Andrew. (Have I said that already?) Funny how they change! She's a doll, either way!

made2mama said...

Precious baby Piper;)