Monday, October 13, 2008

Your eyes...

Last week I had the opportunity to speak to some future principals at UCA. One of my old Professors has asked me to come out the last few semesters and speak to her classes about bringing the world to my students. Although I get a little nervous about speaking, it's always the most amazing opportunity. I've been able to share with them how God used my trip to Rwanda to literally change my life and how, in turn, He's allowed me to use the story of the Invisible Children to change the lives of my students. I ended my talk with this video. It's such an amazing song about how we just walk around in a fog and seem to not even notice those around us. It's so easy to do, especially here in America. We're so consumed with me, me, me. What a wonderful prayer, "Give me Your eyes".

No comments: