Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wooster's Biggest Loser...

Code Blue.... it's the BIG one...
The boys and I just finished sweating to K-Frank. I've been wanting to start working out to lose excess baby flab so I joined our school's contest "Wooster's Biggest Loser". Today was the big weigh in:). I weighed in at a whopping 109.5 lbs. Some of the ladies were teasing me for getting in the contest and I'm sure I won't win but I would like to lose 3 or 4 lbs. so I thought it would be fun to do with some other ladies. SO... tonight the boys and I danced like CrAzY people to Kirk Franklin and a little DC Talk. We danced a total of 22 minutes. Sissy and daddy just kind of watched and laughed:P. It was fun. The boys LOVE to exercise! We weigh in weekly so I'll let you know my progress... oh and I don't plan to diet at all. I have horrible blood sugar and HAVE to eat constantly so I'm just hoping to trim off a couple of lbs by working out, AND by walking TONS at work. Our school is HUGE and I am walking ALL day long, seriously!!

4 comments:

the Fosters said...

Way to go Jenny! It is great that you are getting the boys into execises, so maybe it carryover as they get older!
I am sure you will be able to lose the 3 or 4 pounds you want to, you petite little thang!

Phoebe said...

I only dream of seeing 109 on the scales. :) Good luck and yeah for the boys liking to exercise with you. How fun!

Anonymous said...

You have excess baby flab? No you don't! :)

Good luck to you--I wish I could get on some kind of regular exercise schedule (besides my two weeks on/two months off one). Maybe I'll go jogging this afternoon. That'll cancel out my lunch at Larry's Pizza, right?

Becke' said...

I just have to tell you that this post gave Eric and I a good hearty laugh the other night as we were laying in bed trying to go to sleep. If I didn't love your skinny self, I would hate ya! I don't think I EVER saw 109 on the scales! Must have skipped right over that one!