Saturday, October 11, 2008

Whew.... I'm tired

I have tons I'd like to add to the old blogger-roo but am too tired to do it. This morning I went to Race for the Cure with one of my best buddies, Stephanie. I miss Stephanie. We taught together at the Jr. High for the past 3 years. We were VERY close and still are but just hardly ever get to see each other since I'm at the elementary. We had so much fun chatting and catching up during the walk. I think she likes hanging out with me because I make her look so nice and tall:). But then again, I'd make an inch worm look tall:).

We went to the pumpkin patch tonight. I'll have to upload pics later because... remember... I'm SO tired! Anyway, when we got home Andrew wrapped up a little baby pumpkin with a big mommy pumpkin and said, "This is how mommy wears the baby". He's seen me wearing Piper in some baby wraps. Isn't that sweet?:)

Gotta go catch up on all of my lost sleep....

1 comment:

made2mama said...

Sounds like you had a full day alright;) We're going to the pumpkin patch next weekend. Andrew with his momma and baby pumpkins is darling. You with your friend is darling too;)