Sunday, October 26, 2008

Title of the book..

Cameron and I took Piper with us to Branson this weekend. We had a great time and bought almost all of our Christmas gifts. Piper was just perfect. We teased that she needed her own PR person because of all the people who were goo goo over her. She is usually all smiles and very friendly with strangers, as long as they don't try to take her from mommy:). She doesn't really do too great right now with strangers. It's odd because she rarely cries but almost always cries at church in the nursery. I've been keeping her out with me the past couple of Sundays.

This past week has been SUPER busy. I had Parent/Teacher conferences one evening and then Andrew's field trip at the Pumpkin Patch on Friday. I'm too lazy to upload pics from my camera (these are all from iPhone). Andrew's teacher said he's doing really well. His award ceremony was Thursday and he got the Hardest Worker award:)... I'm hoping they send me a bumper sticker soon... just kidding John Rosemond:). Andrew gets homework once a week and this past week his homework was dictation. I have to read a sentence and he has to write all the sounds he hears. He does really well at it. He doesn't have to spell the words correctly but has to try to write every sound. It's sweet:).

He's been making some books for people lately and the front cover of every book says Title of the Book, isn't that sweet?

1 comment:

the Fosters said...

I guess I will be able to spot you now with the "Hardest Worker" bumper sticker on your car now! HaHa!