Saturday, February 28, 2009


Happy 10 months sweet Piper Jane! I was a little too sick and lazy to upload pics from the camera so I just sent one over from my phone. This is actually pretty much what Sissy has looked like the last two days because mommy has been sick. I wasn't able to hold her much at all yesterday because I was BAD sick and she was not happy about it.
Piper's favorite things are playing with the Wiggle's guitar, her music table, exploring her brother's toys and eating dropped french fries under the table. Well, actually eating anything found on the floor whether it's edible or not. Bad Piper! She LOVES to be comforted by her Hippo or her monkey while she sucks her thumb. It just may be the sweetest thing ever! We love you Piper!

3 comments:

made2mama said...

Poor mama and poor baby! Hope you feel better soon;)

Autumn said...

She is so sweet! I'm so sorry you've been sick too. It's absolutely horrid, isn't it? Glad that Piper didn't get it. It was painful watching Sophia go through it, I guess it's my first time mom worry but there were moments I thought she was going to die from violent vomiting. Now if we could just fix the bum end of things. If it's not one thing it's another!

Oh I changed my blog name from JeffandAutumnSchafer to AutumnSchafer which is why you weren't getting the updates. I don't think I've been hacked but Jennifer that reads my blog just sent an email saying it looks like I have been. ACK! Gotta look into that!

Hope you are 100% soon. I'm finally eating real food again..thank goodness. Chicken noodle soup is good but it gets old fast!

Little Oak Table said...

girl, are you still sick> what's wrong?!