Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just in case you're curious...

Here's a little bit more progress on the renovations. They've cut a hole in the wall but we can't put a door in until the electrical and sheet rock work is finished. Hopefully that will be done this week but our electrical guy has tons of work so is just scheduling us in when he can. I won't complain... I mean, he is family! The roofers came and finished up yesterday:). We also have our window put in. It's SO exciting! I'm thinking it will be a good month before we're able to move into it.

3 comments:

Me You And Boo said...

I love following the progress on your addition!! It's going to be SO WONDERFUL!! You'll love the tub (and so will the kids if you let them!) I got in our for the first time a few months ago and i could NOT believe how great it was!! Do you know what color you will paint your room??

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It is coming along. Love it. I know once it is finished you all are going to just love it. God is so good.

made2mama said...

Wow, I guess I've been in hiding way too long. I had no idea this was going on. How exciting!!