Wednesday, February 18, 2009

House Updates and Doggie Jammies

Tomorrow our siding guy is going to start siding the add on. We're actually having him side the new addition and all of the back. Ghetto as it may be... we're waiting to get the rest that needs to be sided re-sided next year. It's just not in our budget AND it'll still match, it just won't be new. Our sheet rock guy was suppose to start Tuesday but is now not starting until Friday or Saturday. The electrician came and did everything he can do until it's painted and my dad and mom finished the insulation work earlier this week. Talk about cheap labor;)... but I did feed them spaghetti when they were finished.
I'm guesstimating we'll be painting and flooring in about 2 weeks. We'll see...
I'll leave you with a picture of my brother-in-laws doggies. My mother-in-law made them some nice, warm jammies. Aren't they sweet?

No comments: