Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Progress...

They've been busy around here! My Uncle David is our builder and he and his guys are doing a fabulous job! People are definitely talented in different ways and these men are very talented in what they do! 
Here's a picture of the back of the house. I can't wait to see it when the roofing/siding is on!!! My cousins are roofers... so lucky to have such a handy family. Did I mention my other cousin is our electrician?! :) Oh... and I have heard from a couple men that we should be under
budget, I'm not really counting on it but OHHHH... how nice would that be? I'm just hoping to not go over our budget.
This is a picture of the toilet area and the closet/storm room.
This is where the bathtub will go:)... this is what I'm the MOST excited about!!
Here's our bedroom. There will be a pocket (hidden) door between our bedroom and bathroom.. that's what the horizontal boards by the opening are for, the door will slide in there.

1 comment:

David said...

You're making me stumble. :-)
That is so great that your family is so gifted and willing to help out.