Wednesday, March 5, 2008

31 weeks..




Cam took a couple of pics of me and the boys... you can see how big my belly is getting in one of them:) I went to the doc today and I have gained 20 pounds. I gained 30 with both boys so I'm expecting to gain at least 10 more. The doctor said that Piper is already a pretty big baby:( I was sooo hoping for a sweet, petite baby girl. Andrew was 8 lb 10 oz and Parker was 8 lb 13 oz and they were both a week early. I was really rooting for a 6 pounder this time but we'll be thrilled as long as she's healthy!!

3 comments:

The Outlaw Family said...

You look so cute! Where in the world are you hiding those 20 pounds?? I can not believe that your boys were almost 9 pounds and a week early! Adisen was a giant baby girl too. She was 8.1 at birth, but unlike most babies, she immediately started gaining. She was over 14 months before they could actually chart her percentile. (she was off the charts) She was a so tall and SO fat! Thanks for sharing the pics.

made2mama said...

You look gorgeous in all your preggo glory!;) I'm glad you shared since I was just wondering how big your belly is.

Little Oak Table said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! You are cute as can be! I've gained 20 pounds too!!! I bet I'll gain 20 more over the next 2 days because I went NUTS at the store!!! hee hee