Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Lanna to answer the following questions... so here goes.

What is the one big goal you hope to accomplish this week? hmmm... nothing really, kind of feeling lazy:)
What is the one household chore you do not like to do? LAUNDRY... folding and putting up
What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000? Definitely living room furniture and probably an iPhone:)
Describe yourself using one word. Dreamer
What is the one saying or theme that you live by? Dare to do great things!!
What is the one household item you cannot live without? My MacBook:)
If you had one chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? back to Rwanda
List the one person you admire the most. My Grandma Glover. She's no longer with us, but she was an amazing Godly lady with a wonderful character and she raised 10 kids... WOW!
What is one thing people may not know about you? I may look really short but I'm actually 5'5" ;)

I tag Anna and Becke'.

4 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

what a fun post!

Little Oak Table said...

11:30, but i'm warning you, the chili gave me awful heartburn last night. i was up until 1am trying to make it go away! nice! are ya'll having a fun day?

made2mama said...

Wow,you must have hit a major growth spurt since I last saw you about 2 months ago!;)

Jenny said...

I actually have hit a major growth spurt but it wasn't up, it was OUT:)