Saturday, March 1, 2008

i LOVE this weather!!



Today our highs were in the upper 60's and it was soooo beautiful! Cam and I took the boys to the park. We had such a great time. The boys played and played and played. There were several other families that showed up so the park was full of children playing.
Parker is very energetic and full of life but is sometimes a little shy when it comes to other kids. I think it's mainly his age (just turned 3) and the fact that he has never been to daycare or anything. The only time he and Andrew are around other little ones is at church, with family or when Mrs. Mindy takes them to the library. Today when the other kids showed up I told the boys, "they may want to come over and play with your chalk". Parker immediately went to the chalk and held the bucket tight as he started drawing. I don't think it's really that he didn't want to share it, he just didn't want them around him:) He usually warms up to others but it takes a while. It's so strange because it's really not his personality at all to be shy, so when he's this way Cam and I always feel like we're with a different child.

On another note... I've been buying from ebay for quite some time now but this week I sold my first item:) I've been going through the boys old clothes and sold 3 different lots of clothing this week. We also have our Handycam video camera right now on ebay and just listed our iMac.

1 comment:

houseofeling said...

it was in the low 60's here too today. Unfortunately due to an abnormally long nap (not complaining) we didn't make it to the park as intended. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as nice and we will make it there!