Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Geez Louise...

I need to plan something upbeat and fun to do the next time the CMA's are on. The past two years I've just happened to come across it while flipping the remote and end up crying like a baby! Last year it was Kellie Pickler's song about her daddy and this year Carrie Underwood had a horribly sad song. Then that guy that sings Honkey tonk badonk a donk... okay, I really don't know that song but I have heard it and am still shocked that there's really a song named that... anyway... he sang a song called "You're gonna miss this"... OH ... MY... Goodness!!! How depressing! Of course I just had to be folding tiny clothes in the floor and started crying thinking how much I am going to miss folding these sweet clothes.. especially those super hero pajamas. After I rewound both songs with DVR Cam threatened to steal the remote or pull the plug:).

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

It's Trace Adkins who sings those songs. ;)

the Percifuls said...

I cried at both of those songs, too. Glad to know I wasn't the only one! I guess we're sob sisters, huh? :)