Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little bit of everything..

Things have been pretty busy around here.. I've had tons I've wanted to blog about but no time to do it.

Today I took Piper for her 6 month visit (even though she's really almost 7 months:). Poor little thing, she did NOT like those shots! She's had a tough night tonight. The doc says she's still pretty tall. On a 6 month scale, she would be at the 95th %tile in height. Since she's almost 7 months I asked what she would be on the 7 month scale and it was still about 85th. Isn't that just crazy?

Andrew has a loose tooth:( How depressing is that?? I'm praying that it will grow new roots and stick around a while longer. I don't think I can handle my baby losing a tooth already. I told him I was sad it was loose because that means he's growing up. He said, "It's okay if I get a grown up tooth, I can still come to your bed and snuggle you, can't I?" Bless his heart!! He's a keeper!

I'm a little depressed Dancing with the Stars is over:(. Cam and I LOVE that show... and it's inspired a lot of new dance moves for us. I promised Anna a video of one of our latest moves but we seriously cannot find our video camera. I really need to declutter... anyway.. back to dancing with the stars. Cam said tonight, "Maybe we can become dancing pros so we can be on dancing with the stars". I told him we had a better chance of starring in a hit movie and becoming a star than we did becoming dancing pros.

We have officially become a Wii family.. I told you it's been busy around here. Anywho... my back muscles and arm muscles (yes, I have muscles) are KILLING me! That boxing is serious business. I definitely get WAY too involved. I honestly feel as though I'm in the ring. My cousin Amy and her husband Brian are coming to stay for Thanksgiving and I can't wait to whoop up on them.. well, and visit and spend a lovely Thanksgiving together.

I'll leave you with pics I took of Sissy while she rolled around the floor... the first one is the look she gives strangers. She's a little apprehensive toward people she isn't around a lot... but the second picture is the look she has when she sees MOMMY:).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Anna's like that, except much more extreme--she give you a look like her world's just falling apart, then goes immediately to the most excited smile you've ever seen.

Little Oak Table said...

girl, you gotta find that CAM-era.

The Uptons said...

darling little girl!!! chloe has a loose tooth too! i am praying i don't have to send that little girl to kindergarten with a tooth gone already, she's already going to be a head taller than everyone! :)