Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy 7 month Piper Jane




Piper Jane is 7 months today. She is definitely going through some major stranger danger right now. My cousin Amy and her husband Brian came to stay a few days and Piper was not about to let them see her smile. It was so funny. She is such a momma's girl. She did actually warm up to Brian and Amy not long before they left but it took quite some time. Today we decorated our tree. The kids had a great time. The boys were SO excited to put up all the ornaments. Mrs. Mindy made some with them last year and they were really excited to get those out and hang them up again:). I took a couple of pics of Piper by the tree. She's doing pretty good at sitting up.
We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We loved spending time with Amy and Brian. Amy and I went shopping on Black Friday and got a Wii Fit. It's been super fun! I told Cam I'm gonna be "bowed up from the flo up".. hehe.. just kidding but it is QUITE the workout!

2 comments:

the Fosters said...

She is just beautiful! 7 months already! What a fun Christmas you guys are going to have!

Shelley said...

oh I love that bottom picture!