Monday, April 28, 2008

Bad Timing...

We've got germs!! I've been sick for about 5-6 days with a really, really bad sore throat which has now become really bad congestion. I've drank enough herbal tea with honey to keep the tea makers in business. I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep last night so I decided to go ahead and call in. I'm so glad I did because about 2:30 Andrew comes to our room burning up with fever. He told me his throat hurts when he swallows:( Poor Piper is suppose to be here day after tomorrow and our house is full of germs!! I'm praying God will heal us all soon!
On a lighter note... Cam was talking to his mom yesterday to tell her we weren't coming over for lunch and he said, "Yea, Jenny is not feeling well, she's got the sniffles". SNIFFLES, WHAT??? I feel like I'm on my death bed so hearing that I've just got the sniffles made me feel much better (insert sarcasm). I've teased him about it quite a bit:)

5 comments:

David said...

I've got a stack of (unused) surgical masks from when I was sick the day after Anna came home. Y'all are welcome to them if it will help stem the tide.

Little Oak Table said...

you make me laugh out loud.

sniffles is the name for a weak lap dog. not the frickin' plaque.

haha.

Little Oak Table said...

plague. why can't i discern the difference between q and g? comment boxes need spell check.

David said...

Anna, spell check wouldn't have helped. You would need something that could distinguish between an ornamental tablet and a wide-spread disease.

Speaking of bad timing, did someone not look at the calendar? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Are you in labor yet????