Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!!


We celebrated Earth day today at the Jr. High by raising money for the Rain Forest. The students had to pay $1.00 for a yard of duct tape to tape our Assistant Principal to the wall:) He was a good sport and stayed up for well over an hour. When they moved the crates, he didn't last long at all.
I went to the doc today and she set April 30th for the day we'll induce labor:) Anna and I had to pull some strings to be in the hospital at the same time:) she's scheduled to have a c-section on the 29th. We're planning a big American Idol watch party:)
On a sad note:( I took Andrew to Kindergarten Registration tonight. He was beaming with pride:) He's sooooo excited about starting school. I'm sure I'll have to be put on some heavy medication to take him to that first day...

3 comments:

Krista said...

April 30th!?!?! That is Jane's birthday! Well, I will never have a problem remembering Piper's birthday!

Oh my, that is sad to be sending Andrew to Kindergarten. Maybe you will be so distracted with a newborn, it won't be so hard!

Jenny said...

Krista-
Ahhh... and you know Piper's middle name will be Jane:)
I'm hoping that I'll be preoccupied with my first day in a new school that I won't cry all day. At least we'll be at the same school and I think my classroom is right across from the kindergarten hallway:) It'll be sooo fun walking by and seeing little Andrew learning and playing!

Anonymous said...

no, he can't go! aunt anna said so. haha. girl, i liked it better when i wasn't having bra.hicks contractions. my stomach is a mess right now. shane's at work. the boys are swinging from the chandeliers. i'm trying to get the house back in order. i'm letting them play right here in the bathtub while i try to not have a baby :). we opened some of those chickfila language learning cd's from the happy meal thing. it's just playing away in the living room. it's making for a very funny sounding atmosphere!

should we plan an ice cream social for a week from today? :)anna