Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Browsing iPhoto...




I was looking through some older pics I have stored in iPhoto and came across these. The boys have both grown up soooo much!! I love going back to look at the pictures, the boys like to look at them, too:) I'm sure Andrew is going to dislike me for the speedo picture:) but I couldn't resist.
Also... BEWARE, I've had a couple of comments left on some post trying to give me a virus. It says something like, Attention, see here and if you click on the word here, it tries to give you a virus. Thankfully I have a Mac but be careful...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are dolls. Your daughter is going to be gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys! We have a boy and a girl, and we're expecting our third...I feel like it's a boy, but I thought it would be good if it were a girl b/c Maryn needs a friend to play with. Sam has lots of friends, but she doesn't have any! Sad! Well, Sam is her friend, but if Sam's playing with a buddy, she gets left out. What is your anniversary??? I thought we got married around the same time...ours is 6-2-02.