Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sleep Deprivation...

I'm sO SlEePy!!! God is definitely preparing me for baby Piper. I haven't really slept over 3 hours a night for the past 3 weeks. Obviously I'm not sleeping because my belly is so big, it's hard to get comfortable. Also, horrible indigestion and I'm battling a sore throat and an earache:( My sweetest reason I'm not getting to sleep has to do with my widdle boys:) Andrew always comes in to snuggle early in the morning, around 4:00 or so. Well, this morning, he brought a friend. I saw Andrew's head bobbing in the dark and then a shorter version bobbing behind him. Yep, it was Parker (Tar Tar). Andrew climbed up on one side and Parker climbed up on the other side of me. We noticed Parker's pj's were wet so Cam took him to get some new ones and he was sleepy enough that he didn't mind getting back in his own bed. While Cam was with Parker, I asked Andrew why Parker came with him (it was the first time this had happened). He said, "Oh, I woke him up and told him he could come with me to sleep with mommy:)". How sweet... of course it wasn't too sweet that early in the morning but I can just imagine Andrew waking up Parker to come snuggle mommy.

4 comments:

made2mama said...

How precious! You two are gonna have to get a king size bed with baby #3 on the way;)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Sorry about the sleep deprivation, but at least you have a sweet story to remember!

Krista said...

That is so cute. It is so much fun to have children close in age. I LOVE to watch my girls do sweet things for each other.
I will be praying that you can get rested up for your big day.

Anonymous said...

so here is my question-what is the plan when piper comes and the other bambinos are climbing in bed in the early morning? this is our dilemna as well. well, not a dilemna yet, but soon to be...anna