Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Warning.. read with caution!!

So not everyone thinks bathroom humor is funny but I'm sure all mommies of little boys can appreciate it:) Andrew has been potty trained for a couple of years but still needed help wiping, he also needed to start pottying on the big potty instead of the wee one. Over the past few weeks, he's been doing both really well. He now goes into the bathroom and uses it, wipes himself and even washes his hands:). The other night I heard him holler from the bathroom, "WOW!!! Come look at how HUGE my poo poo is". Of course, I couldn't let him down so I went and looked and sure enough it was gigantic. He told me, "Don't flush it, I want Parker to see". When Parker came to the bathroom, Andrew said "Look at that huge pickle", which totally confused Parker, he said, "Is it really a pickle?" After they gawked at it for a minute or so they flushed it and Andrew came running and told me, "MOM... it couldn't fit down the toilet, it had to fold like this (hand motions) to get down the toilet". He was so proud:)

6 comments:

The Outlaw Family said...

Oh my! I laughed soooo hard at this. I find it extremely funny. Kids are so awesome!
Did you read the CF blog today? Praise God, she is having her transplant right now!!

Little Oak Table said...

that rocks! ok, it is 11pm and i just read this and reed is yelling he needs to go poo-poo. what timing. that little toot should be in the bizzy by now! what kind of mom let's her kiddies stay up this late? they are in their beds talking to me in my room saying they need me!

another note, todd & michelle from church are donating their couch, chair/ottoman to the church yard sale. it is just like our other ones, and the color is an olive green. they are super cute. we thought of you guys. call shane at church tommorow if you want them. they said ya'll could just donate the money-whatever you want-to the church yard sale. if you want it you can pick it up from their house. or at the yard sale, but i know they won't last long because they are so nice.

BK said...

LOL! My kids are fascinated by poo as well. :o)

Anita said...

HILARIOUS!! that really had me laughing!

made2mama said...

Can't wait to have stories like that;P On another note, it's time to update missy! Also, so funny you added the crockpot site. I just bought a crockpot after seeing Mandy use hers all the time. I'm super excited about using it and finding some delish recipes!

Little Oak Table said...

let's get her to plan us on the same day!!! how fun to be in the hospital together?!?! haha...cafeteria lunches in my room!! dinner in yours!!! hee hee!!! the boys can play in the lobby!