Monday, April 14, 2008

Diaper Sprayer


We bought this really nifty diaper sprayer to use since we'll be cloth diapering:) It's awesome. It will also come in handy when we rinse out the small potty Parker still uses.
We also have all of our cloth diapers. We have 18 total and half of them were given to us as gifts:) so we actually spent less than $150.00 total on diapers. I showed them to my principal, who has an 8 month old little girl, and she bought some and is using them now with her baby:) She loves them!!

4 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

i can't wait to see how it goes with the diapers! can you believe you are going to have a baby in a couple weeks?!! you know, really, you could go into labor at any time now-what if you don't even have to be induced. i also didn't get to ask you what she said about you resting some and taking it easy.

Anonymous said...

mmmm, that sounds good. what is a cube steak? anna

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, now that sounds like this girls kind of southern meal. sounds kind of like a chicken fried steak. aw

houseofeling said...

I have been totally thinking about going cloth....but have not made the big jump yet. I have a little voice in my head (my husband) constantly reminding me that I hate doing the laundry...and he is right. What should I do???