Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family of 5...






Welcome home Piper Jane!!! Piper was born Tuesday morning April 29, 2008 at 7:19. She weighed 8 lbs and 4 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. Cam and I arrived at the hospital a little after 1:00 that morning and everything went well. I was sooo fortunate to have a dear friend who works as a nurse at the hospital and she was there for me the entire time! I was also very fortunate to go into labor the same day my friend Anna had her baby Jack:).
Piper is the perfect addition to the family. The boys are so excited about their little sister. Poor Andrew went to the doc today and they said he had strep throat, which I guess is what I've had over the past week. We're both on antibiotics. Here are some pics from the hospital. We hope to take some cute pics of her tomorrow at home.... Check out her first pics from the hospital on Web Nursery:)

9 comments:

David said...

Yippee! Yippee! Yippee!

I can't wait to see her and for her and Anna to meet.

Congrats you guys!

(The surgical mask offer is still open.)

Phoebe said...

She's beautiful. Congrats.

made2mama said...

Oh my how precious and beautiful she is;) Her lil' lips all puckered up. So adorably scrumptious;)
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And welcome little Piper!

Anita said...

congratulations! she really is beautiful! i love her cheeks! we're so happy for you guys!

Aaron said...

Congrats Cam & Jen! Thanking the Lord with you!

houseofeling said...

woohoo! Congrats to you and praise the lord! Looking forward to hearing more about her!

BK said...

Sorry I'm delayed but....
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
Piper is darling.

Jenny said...

Keisha-
Thanks so much!!! I've been wondering where you were and hoping things are going great for y ou!!