Saturday, April 12, 2008

Silly boys:)

Okay, so I had to hurry and post again to bump the last post down a bit:) What were we thinking?? Anyway, I thought I'd post a couple of cute things the boys have said this week....

Our babysitter Mindy said the other day that Andrew told her he liked shrimp. She was a little surprised and asked, "How do you eat your shrimp?" He said, "Well, I take all of the crunchy part off and then eat the chicken":)

Andrew asked me today if God wore a purple shirt:)

The other night Parker got out of bed and came in the living room and said, "Andrew has to go to the bathroom". Cameron went in and asked, "Andrew, do you have to go to the bathroom?" Andrew said, "NO". Parker said, "Well, he's been tooting and it STINKS". While shutting the door Cam said, "It'll go away in a minute", Parker said, "What will go away in a minute?" Cam said, "THE STINK"....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious! i hope you did better on your sale than we did you ours. we're having another one next weekend to get rid of the stuff that didn't sell today! anna

BK said...

There's nothing wrong with that video. I downloaded it to my husband's ipod and showed it to everyone at church.
I'm just kidding. :o)
That video is funny and fun so don't feel embarrassed. :)
The shrimp-chicken is very funny.
My son eats shrimp and I was wondering if he really understands that it's an "animal". I've decided not to press it and just let him enjoy. :)

Jenny said...

Keisha-
Heeeeheee:) you had me going for a minute with the video on the ipod:)

BK said...

Lol. :o)
So how are you feeling these days ? May is just around the corner. I look forward to you blogging about life with three so I can get an idea of what I have to look forward to. :)

Jenny said...

I feel pretty good:) I'm kind of dreading the next couple of weeks because we're testing at school;( and I'll be walking around a lot. My doc says she may induce May 1st. I go tomorrow and we may set the date for sure. I'm really excited!!
I'll definitely keep you updated on life with three... I'm just hoping for a happy baby:)

Anita said...

kids say the funniest things!! btw, i loved your dancing!! especially being 9 mos. prego!! girl, you got some moves!!