Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Don't cheapen the blog....

Yesterday I was telling Cameron how I needed to update the blog because it had been a week and my hundreds:) of readers were probably wondering where I had been. He asked what would I blog about and I said, "surely I can come up with something" he then reminded me of something I had almost lost sight of, he said, "Jenny, don't cheapen the blog". Wow.... I hadn't even realized that's exactly what I was about to do. I mean, this blog is my responsibility to spread love, hope and inspiration to others. What was I thinking? I'm so glad he stopped me.
I am glad to say that tonight after watching American Idol Gives Back, I now have something worthy to blog about. Cameron and I wanted to leave something with you in hopes to inspire us all to GIVE BACK....

7 comments:

Krista said...

You, Goofballs! So funny!!!

Becke' said...

I watched this at 7:20 this morning...great for a morning pick me up...much better than caffeine. You two are riots!

made2mama said...

Wow! That's all I can say sister! I had no idea;) WE WANT MORE!! I'm totally inspired! I bet lil' baby girl enjoyed that;)

BK said...

LOL! You two are so funny. I acutally thought you were going to Tango or something. :)
We act crazy and dance here too but I don't know if I have the guts to post it. :o)

Unknown said...

OMG
that's really all I can say
hehe

Jenny said...

Hehehe:) My mom had come and got the boys because she was keeping them the next day and we got WAY too bored:) Cam says it's good for the pride:)

houseofeling said...

that was so funny! That was not cheap at all! Very rich entertainment. Thanks for that.