Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 4 month Sweet Piper Jane & Muffins for Moms

Piper is 4 months old today. She is still just the sweetest little thing. Her favorite things to do right now are talk, pull her tongue out, spit and flip over:).


This morning was "Muffins for Moms" at Kindergarten. It was so much fun. I've got the cutest pictures of Andrew with some of his friends. There are four of them standing by each other with their arms around each other. As I was taking it I was thinking how we'll probably look back on it when he graduates. I would upload it but don't want to put pics of kiddos on the internet that I don't really know well. Maybe I can do some cute censoring:).
God has really burdened me for a couple of kiddos in Andrew's class. One of them is just unruly but he's dealing with a lot of yucky stuff at home. Then there's another one who Andrew talks about some. I noticed today that his mom didn't come to muffins for moms. I can't go into detail but have learned some really heart breaking things about him, also. I have some free time in my schedule and asked Andrew's teacher if it would be okay if I could come in and work with these two. She thought that would be a great idea. I can't share their names but please pray for them. My heart literally just breaks for these sweet babies.

4 comments:

Becke' said...

You are an amazing woman, Jenny! It would be so easy to just say you were going to pray for the kids, but you put your prayers into action and invest love into their hearts! May God bless your efforts!

Little Oak Table said...

hey girly, when did you start pipey pipe on cereal?

The Uptons said...

You are exactly the kind of teacher I am praying for for my children...awesome!

Paige said...

oh my goodness... you read bakerella too! I love that blog. It's awesome!