Thursday, August 14, 2008

sniff.. sniff..

Tonight was Kindergarten Orientation, except the Kindergarteners weren't invited... go figure. It was sweet though. I got to sit in Andrew's future desk and meet his teacher, actually I met her the other day since I will work at the same school but this time I met her as a mom. The classroom is kind of a mess right now because our new school won't be ready for a few weeks. It will definitely be worth the wait, though, because the new school is going to be amazing!! 

Some observations I gathered tonight:

1. Andrew will be sitting by a red headed boy named Ezra:)... several kids came even though the note said not to (I personally don't blame the parents, I wanted to take Andrew and would've but he was staying with Grandma and Papa tonight).
2. To his right is a pretty little girl named Lauren.
3.  There are twice as many boys in all of the Kindergarten classes than girls. I was kind of shocked by that.
4. Those Kindergarten chairs are getting smaller... or maybe my bum is getting bigger:)

I will need LOTS of prayers this weekend to prepare mommy's heart for the first day of school for little "JuJu".


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jenny! this is meredith (cam's cousin). i just thought you'd like to see some of the pictures of last weekend that were on my camera! andrew, parker, and piper were adorable!

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2001731&l=9e6f3&id=1551930043

they are at the end of the album. enjoy!

meredith

Anonymous said...

This is one of those things I just won't be able to understand until I go through it myself in five years. Oh, how fast it will come! Best of luck to you. Andrew is so sweet; he'll be such a wonderful classmate to the other kiddos.