Sunday, August 17, 2008

Is he crazy??

So here I am thinking of all the things I forgot to tell Andrew about Kindergarten before he went to bed. I just read an email from a sweet co-worker of mine wishing me luck for tomorrow. I was telling Cameron that I think it will be okay... kids start kindergarten all the time. I'll be just fine. Then all of the sudden out of the blue he says, "Can you imagine when they go to college?" WHAT??!!  I feel like I need a stiff drink, good thing I bought some Oceanspray Cran-Grape today. And yes, Cam will be sleeping on the couch!;) And by the way... while I'm super frustrated about the kids starting college soon... let me just say "Get over with already, Olympics". I can't handle this sleep deprivation!! 

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Paige said...

Hey Jenny! I will be praying for you! I'm sure all is well. It makes me giggle to think of how far you all have come. MaryAnn and I had the same conversation last week over her's starting school. If he's anything like you two he will be just fine!

Little Oak Table said...

hey girl!

i've been thinking about you and i prayed for andrew this morning.

how did it go? will you post a blog about all the details :)!