Monday, August 11, 2008

Just a little update on Sister Girl...


Piper has still been sleeping great, even with all the traveling chaos. She's been waking up somewhere around 6:30 and after I feed her she falls back to sleep for a while.
We decided to buy some disposables diapers for our trip because we didn't think we'd have room to lug around dirty cloth diapers. She had 2 leaky diapers. This was her first time to have a leaky diaper, we've never had that with our cloth diapers. They were yucky, too. She leaked poo poo all over 2 of her outfits:(. Luckily I brought one cloth diaper to wear with her wedding outfit so she didn't have any embarrassing moments at the wedding:).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been using cloth on Maryn now for about a month. I alternate with disposables during her nap b/c her poo is SO NASTY, and I have a hard time getting it off the cloth diapers. I'm so impressed with how absorbent they are! I tried a prefold w/ a cover today, and I think I don't like the cover I got. I may have to try a different one.