Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl...






We took some sweet pics today of Cam and baby Piper. Daddy just loves his little girl:). The boys came home from their grandma and Papa's today and they've loved getting to be around Piper. Every once in a while Parker will run up to me and say, "Can we keep her? PLEASE!!" I guess he thinks we're going to have to take her back. Every time she fusses or cries he says, "I've gotta go check on Piper Jane". What a sweet big brother:).
Update on our germs... 3 out of 5 of us are on the Z-Pack. Cam woke up with a sore throat and went to the doc this morning. We're really hoping Parker and Piper stay germ free.

8 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations. What sweet pictures. I can vouch that Daddy's do indeed love their little girls. I will be praying for your household to quickly recover.

The Browns said...

She is so cute!! All that hair is so precious. Congrats on your little one!!!

Anonymous said...

I have major photography envy. I wish I could take pictures like that! They are beautiful!

Hope you all get well soon. David got sick the day after we came home from the hospital and it was not fun for either of us! I hope y'all get some rest.

Anonymous said...

She's AMAZING. Oh, my heart just melted all over the floor! I'm so happy for you guys! If Cam loves his little girl as much as Dave does, look out, Jenny! Maryn easily wraps Dave around her little finger!!! :)

made2mama said...

How precious! I just want to squeeze her lil' chubby cheeks;) Cam sure does look proud holding his new baby girl;)

Becke' said...

Oh, she is a doll! I can't wait to see Piper in person.

Anita said...

precious pics!! hope you're doing well!

the Percifuls said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures. I love the one of Cameron kissing Piper. Congratulations to all of you!! ~ Jana