Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 month old today....


Piper is one month old today:). She went for her one month weight check and weighs 10 lbs and 6 oz. She's a pretty healthy little girl. She's not quite as big as the boys were at this point. Andrew was almost 13 lbs at his 1 month visit. Isn't that crazy?? Especially with having little ole me as mommy. I always feel like I give birth to a baby that's a few months old instead of a newborn.
Piper is still doing really well, not very fussy at all. I'm so thankful for this. We're really, really enjoying her.
A little randomness...
Yesterday I checked the mail and there was a Victoria Secret catalog in there. I usually just throw the junk mail away when I bring it in but was in a hurry and set all of it on the table. Eventually Andrew got all of it down and a few minutes later I hear him kissing something. I look and he had the catalog and I said, "what are you doing?" he said, "I just love these pretty girls". WHAT?? isn't that crazy? I'll make sure and throw the junk mail away next time.

3 comments:

Becke' said...

OH MY!! How are we going to keep these boys pure and innocent? You should read my blog today...similar thing! Just for laughs...Eli weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces the day he was BORN! Crazy, huh?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, little Piper!

houseofeling said...

oh that's crazy! Next thing you know you will have to avoid the mall, their displays make me blush!