Monday, May 19, 2008

Yummy Meal, Chiropractor and a Frigid Swim

Jennifer and David, who just had a sweet baby themselves, offered to make us dinner. It was delicious!!! David is the Grill King! They left it in the fridge at church for us and when we got it and opened it, it was a feast. We had grilled chicken, grilled veggies, grilled corn on the cob and baked potatoes. It was delicious and the best part is there was so much, we have leftovers!!! THANK YOU guys sooo much!
Today I went to the chiropractor and took Piper with me to be adjusted. I have a fabulous chiropractor and I spoke to them before having Piper about bringing her in and they said they do infant adjustments often. Piper LOVED it! It was very gentle and a lot of vibration type movements and it put her right to sleep. The doc said she had a lot of restriction in the upper/mid sections of her back. I'm going to take her back in about a month or so.
It was nice and warm outside today, wish I could say the same for the pool.... BRRRRRRRR..... the water was sooo cold, 68 degrees to be exact. I swam about 15 minutes or so but it was super exciting to get to swim!!

1 comment:

The Uptons said...

Cannot believe you swam in 68 degree water....three weeks after having a baby! I need to hear more about this chiropractor business...curious.