Thursday, May 15, 2008

Piper Jane




A friend of mine from work sent me some adorable burp rags. Aren't they sweet? Her card said, "I know they're not as practical as cloth diapers but I thought she needed something cute to spit up on":). I love the burp rags!!! I never got anything monogrammed with the boys but always wanted to. I was so, so excited to open this present. Thank you Callie!!!! Also, thanks Diana for the yummy baked ravioli! It was delicious and the boys LOVED it. Some quotes from dinner... "I didn't know this could taste so good", "Cook this for 100 days":).

2 comments:

made2mama said...

Those are sweet pics of Piper. Love the cute burg rag!

Anonymous said...

love the pics.

love the posts.

love the burp rags.

want the ravioli recipe.

got to go feed jack jack.

love you and glad today went good.

anna