Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day




Here are a couple of pics from Mother's day. I had a great day... Cam took me (and Piper) out for dinner and shopping Saturday night. He let me pick out a couple of cute outfits and then he and Andrew picked some flowers for me:). The boys had tons of fun telling me "Happy Mother's Day". They told Cam "Happy mother's day", too. Today they've picked me tons of honey suckle and every time they give them to me they say "Happy Mother's Day"... I'm not sure how many days they think it'll still Mother's Day but I'm liking it:).
We went over to Cameron's mothers for lunch. Here's a pic of Grandmommy and all of her grandkids. There's also a pic of Carson holding baby Piper:). We went to my mom's for dinner but Piper never woke up and got out of the carseat, so no pics.

No comments: