Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mommy's little girl:)





Cam took some pics tonight of Piper and I. She was so sweet the entire time. Well, unless you count the two times she pee pee'd on me. She's one week old today. We took her to the doc yesterday for a weight check and she was almost 8lb 5.5 ounces, which is about 1.5 ounces over birth weight so she's doing great! She's sleeping okay, as long as she's snuggled up to me. We co-slept with Andrew and Parker until they were both 4 months old so maybe we'll do the same with her. I'm honestly enjoying snuggling her quite a bit. Thank goodness we bought a king size bed because Andrew has still been coming in every morning around 4:00.

2 comments:

made2mama said...

How precious;)I just can't wait to hold her. Those are some darn good pictures;P

Krista said...

Beautiful pictures! She is so sweet!