Friday, May 16, 2008

What a Beautiful Day!!


It's so pretty out today. I decided to hang my diapers out to dry instead of using the dryer. Cam hung a line up right beside the pergola which is perfect because we planted 2 honeysuckle bushes on either side of the pergola so it smells soooo good. I LOVE HONEYSUCKLES! Just an update on the cloth diapering... it's going great so far. No leaks at all and it's not near as much work as one would imagine. The best part is that I don't have a stinky trash can or a yucky diaper genie!! I keep the dirty diapers in a wet bag until I wash them and that doesn't even smell because I've already rinsed the diapers. I personally don't think it's all that gross, either. I think that's probably because I'm so use to cleaning the little potty out after the boys use it, so it's not much different.
On another note.... Cam has been getting the pool ready so I'm hoping to swim next week:). I CAN'T WAIT!!! I LOVE SWIMMING! It's suppose to be upper 80's next week which is super warm for me since I've been known to begin swimming in mid 70's weather:).

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

that is such a sweet picture.

how did this week go with cam going back to work?

how is piper doing? still showing any collic signs? i've been praying.

Anita said...

that is a great pic!!