Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Daddy was floating:)

The boys are attending VBS at my old church. It's been sooo fun dropping them off and seeing so many people that were like family as I was growing up. Tonight when Cam went to pick them up he went inside because all the kids were in the sanctuary. He said soon after he went in someone on stage said "the award for the best manners goes to Andrew Wallace":). Cam said when he heard his name he was so proud that he thought he started floating! hehehe... how sweet. When Andrew got home he was so excited to tell me. He ran in and said, "I'm sorry mommy". I said, "what for?" he said, "for being so important.. I got an award". He was beaming with pride!

Today has been sooo busy. I had an in-service and didn't get home until 2:30 then I had to take Andrew to swim lessons. After lessons we went to Papa and Grandma's for dinner and then off to VBS. Tomorrow morning I have my ultrasound on my thyroid at the hospital and then my old roomie Jalyn is coming over for lunch. I'm sooo excited. I haven't seen her in a few years so I can't wait to catch up.

3 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

i am laughing out loud over here. that is very sweet. will you tell him we said congratulations!

made2mama said...

That is so cool that he got that award! A great reflection on the parents;) I laughed out loud here too. Prayin that everything goes well with the ultrasound.

Krista said...

So sweet!

Please give Jalyn a BIG hug for me. I wish I were in Central Ark to see her too! :(