Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 3 month Birthday Piper Jane!



Piper was born April 29th, exactly 3 months ago today. She's been such a wonderful blessing to our family. We all love her so much!! Her favorite things are listening to mommy talk to her, being swaddled, waking up and getting out of the swaddle, blowing spit bubbles and chewing on her hands.
Many people ask if it's been harder having 3 kids and I would have to say, "NO!" Maybe it's because Piper is such a sweet baby. Ask me again in a few years or when they're all in their teens and my answer may change;).
Happy "3 month" b-day Piper Jane... we love you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, little Piper! Cute outfit!

(Piper and Anna share a lot of favorite things!)

made2mama said...

She is so beautiful;) I love her lil' outfit and hat!

Becke' said...

Happy Bday sweet thing!

Amy said...

So I hope you don't mind... I have to post a comment! You don't know me and I've just been "googling" some baby names we're thinking about using!

I googled "Piper Jane" and found this absolutely precious picture of your baby! She is just a doll!

So... just wanted to let you know. :)

Reagan said...

woah! i googled "piper jane" because that is my daughter's name. it's your daughter's name too. cool :)

love reagan