Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It FITS:).... 3 kids + doc's office = bad idea

My cousin, aka sister:), is getting married in less than 3 weeks. I'm going to be her matron of honor and was a little nervous
about the dress. The sizing for this company is crazy so I was extra worried that when I got the dress it wouldn't fit. Well it came in today and it FITS!! I was sooo excited. It's also super cute! Here's a pic below, except mine is actually a little pinker and we'll be wearing a white sash... oh and my hair is blonde and I'm much taller and thinner, well and tanner than the model:)


I had to take Andrew to the doc today to get some different meds for his allergies. I thought... I can take all three kiddos, it won't be a big deal. Whew, was I wrong? It was Piper's nap time and she was not happy. We were there for a little over an hour and she fussed for about 40 minutes straight. My back is killing me so I couldn't really walk around with her. The boys were good but those rooms are teeny tiny so it was a little hectic with the crying and web slinging going on all at once. I was READY to get out of there when we were finished. We all treated ourselves to some Mickey D's afterwards.... Oh no... I did try that dress on before I ate that Quarter pounder... I better try it on again!!!

Oh and to those of you who are wondering about the brown recluse spiders... while decluttering I found 3 dead ones yesterday. One in the toy box:(, one in Cam's closet by his shoes and one in the coat closet.... so that means the kids can't play with anymore toys, Cam can no longer wear shoes and no more coat wearing for this family. I hope I don't find any near the ice cream:)!

2 comments:

The Uptons said...

very cute dress, i am sure you will be able to wear it after the wedding!:) no, really it is a very cute dress! sorry about the crazy dr.'s trip, but good for you for still attempting those outings, that is important!

The Uptons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.