Sunday, July 20, 2008

My first blog give-a-way...

just kidding!:)

We've been decluttering like maniacs around here... okay, so I'm only doing it because I'm horrified of these darn spiders. We've seen three this week!! The boys have fun looking at their little violins. Andrew has been walking around all day with a little flash light looking in all the corners. I've been researching them on the web today and read that once they're in a house or building it's virtually impossible to get rid of them... YIKES!!! Oh and in case you're wondering... it's egg laying season!! AHHHHH!!! I'm hoping Pixar or Disney will make a movie about them and make them seem friendly so I won't be sooo scared of them... you know like Bugs Life or Ants... or even No Feet on Little Bear. They could maybe name it "The Sweet, Hidden Tissue Killer".
Okay, Okay... enough about spiders.

Cam has been able to swim with the boys a couple of times this weekend and boy have they LOVED it!! It's also been a GREAT way to tire them out. They both fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow after swimming Friday night.

Some funny things they've said over the past few days:

I was wiping Parker yesterday after he went #2 and he said, "you're doing that hard... You're gonna bust me open!!" as he giggled:)

Cam and I were taking back some disposable diapers to Wal-Mart the other day and Andrew asked why... I told him because we used cloth diapers, the ones that we wash. He said, "why do we use those? the others are much easier... you just throw them in the trash!"... hahaha... he's not quite GREEN yet!!

No comments: