Thursday, July 24, 2008

It was a rough start.....

but it ended great! Today was Andrew's last day of his "guppy" swim class. He loved it. He did really well, too. There were four kiddos in all and he's the only one that advanced to the next level:). We had already decided that if he advanced we would do lessons again for a couple more weeks. He's really sooo much more confident in the pool and is almost swimming a little by himself. I'm really excited because so far there was only one other kid in his next lessons, practically private lessons:)!

Boy summer sure has flown by. I only have a few more weeks off until I start back to work and Andrew has about a month until Kindergarten... WOW! We need to go shopping for his school supplies soon. Ugghhh..... I really dread his first day. I'm sure I'll be a mess:(

No comments: