Friday, July 4, 2008

Poor Cam...


I've been having the worst neck aches and headaches since the wreck. I've lost count of how many doc appts I've been to. I have to get a MRI on Monday, like I really have time to be going to doc appts with 3 kiddos. Last night was the worst yet. I started feeling really, really bad around 6:00 and it didn't go away until this morning. Poor Cam had to get up 4 times between 11:00 and 2:00 to get me a new ice pack. I finally decided to take a muscle relaxer at 2:00 this morning and fed Piper some milk from the freezer. I feel better this morning but I'm really sore from hurting so much. Even though I've felt like crud for the last few weeks, I am soooo thankful that the wreck wasn't any worse than it was. I am also thankful that Piper seems to be doing okay from the wreck and I'm thankful that she's such a sweet baby. God has definitely blessed us with a sweet, content baby. She's doing wonderful. She's only eating once through the night and she's able to soothe herself to sleep when we lay her down. She has some fussy times but usually is very content and happy! Her favorite thing right now is watching the fish mobile on her swing:) she always smiles and follows the same fish around the whole time. It's soooo sweet!
By the way... I know this post will get NO comments because it's too serious:) as Shane and Anna have concluded:).

4 comments:

made2mama said...

Something's just gotta give! Hopefully the doctors can get on top of this! I hope you guys have a better night tonight. Happy Fourth of July to you all!!

Little Oak Table said...

we have GOT to break the mold!!!!!

what are yhr docs sayin?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry... I sure hope you get this problem fixed soon!

7TimeChampion said...

So a priest, a Rabbi and a Methodist walk into a bar.....