Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Challenge...

---- Updated... see below ------
Okay, this goes out to all of my friends (blog stalkers) who read my blog but don't comment b/c they don't have a blog or google id. You should SOOOO start a blog. It's super easy!! Just go to blogger.com and follow the directions. Lanna introduced me to the bloggy world and I LOVE it. Probably the best thing about it is that I've really got to know a lot of people much better. There are several women from my church who blog and I feel like I've been able to really develop relationships with them because of our blogs. This season of life is sooo busy and I don't really have a lot of time to make friendships so reading blogs and keeping up with people this way has been such a great outlet for me.
What's holding you back?
1. No time - It really doesn't take a lot of time to blog... just upload pics and write a few words about it.
2. I don't have anything to say - you don't have to.... obviously, if I dedicate an entire post to bird poo then surely you have something worthy to say
3. No one would read it - I would:) and what a wonderful way to keep track of these precious moments

So, for those of you... and you know who you are: GET A BLOG, please:)

*UPDATE*
Thank you sooo much Shane for sharing your blogging experience. I know sometimes men have a hard time truly opening up and I appreciate your candidness.
"I just want to give a testimonial. Before my blog, my life was empty and meaningless, but now....(tearing up)....my life is full and I see what truly is the meaning of life: To blog like there is no tomorrow. Thank you Jenny for your challenge and thank you Blogspot for changing the world one comment at a time!!" - Shane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

To the "I don't have time to blog" argument, I would answer, "I don't have time NOT to blog!" Life happens waaaay too fast, and if I don't capture these moments now, I'll forget them.

made2mama said...

Ya, give into the peer pressure and get a blog;P

7TimeChampion said...

I just want to give a testimonial. Before my blog, my life was empty and meaningless, but now....(tearing up)....my life is full and I see what truly is the meaning of life: To blog like there is no tomorrow. Thank you Jenny for your challenge and thank you Blogspot for changing the world one comment at a time!!